Black and white lamp shades is more than just adding a cool look around your house but it can be the great sign of life with happiness and sadness. Black and White helps you a lot to create classy look. It can give a final touch even for room with grey, red, and others to make a pop up look. But these 3 black and white lamp shade options surely hard to be ignored.
Black/White Drum Lamp Shade With Spider Assembly
- It is pretty cool on white lamp.
- The shade is in perfect size if you use 14 in high for the lamp base and 8 in high for the harp.
- It can add some lift to your room.
- It is pretty whimsical and so neat
- It can be a great addition to your family room.
Better Homes and Garden Irongate Drum Lamp Shade Home Modern Decorative Interior Light, Black/White
- It will add a touch of sophistication to any room.
- It allows you to mix and match it with any shade.
- It doesn’t need a harp or finial.
- It is made of cotton and it is easy to clean as well as maintain.
Trend Lab Lampshade, Zebra
- It is really cute and well made shade with the price that will never make you go wrong.
- It fits on smaller nightstand table lamp.
- To make it the angle you prefer, the harp can sit crooked on the bulb housing and fiddle with it a tad.
- It also works in baby girl’s nursery.
Which one do you prefer for your black and white lamp shades?